Sealcoating is one of the most important elements of a comprehensive pavement management plan. Properly applied sealcoat protects asphalt surfaces against gasoline, oil, salt, water and ultraviolet rays, which causes the asphalt to breakdown, causing discoloration, cracks, voids and potholes.
Crack Sealing is a crucial preventative measure to keeping moisture out from under the pavement, preventing potholes from forming and extending the life of your asphalt.
The Benefits of Sealcoating and Crack Sealing are:
• Appearance: The pavement looks new, projecting a positive image for your company and/or investment property.
• Prevention: Increases the pavement flexibility by drawing the sun’s heat and becoming more pliable and assisting your parking lot to hold up to the traffic.
• Protects: Your asphalt investment is protected from natural and man-made elements
• Maintenance: Easier to clean up and maintain due to the smooth texture
• Cost Effective: The cost to sealcoat or crack seal is a fraction of the cost and extends the life of existing asphalt for pennies per square foot.
• ACI schedules the work within 72 hours of receiving the signed agreement.
• ACI confirms the project and communicates any weather conflicts.
• ACI notifies with a reminder 48 hours before work is performed.
• ACI sends notifications when the work or phases have been completed.
• ACI stands behind its work with warranty and quality assurance to meet and exceed your expectations!
ACI Asphalt and Concrete, Inc. services include sealcoating and crack sealing, asphalt repairs, asphalt removals for any size project and concrete services including catch basin repairs, exterior flat work and curb and gutter.